Saturday, March 5, 2011

Every Day Hundreds Of People Have Michael's Reaction

Every day. Over and over and over. Every day. Fathers and grandfathers and mothers and grandmothers are diagnosed and everyone has the same thoughts. When will we stop this continuous, outrageous madness?

"He says: 'I've got a real rare disease called Lou Gehrig's disease,'" Michael recalled. "I had heard of it, but I had never understood it. Immediately, my mind jumps to what does that mean? My mom (Lee Ann) had colon cancer, and she survived that, so I'm like, 'What kind of treatments do they have or what kind of rehabilitations can they give you?' He's like, 'Well, it's a disease where there is no cure for it ... and there is nothing that I can do.'


Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/03/04/1657338/fathers-death-gives-former-tates.html#ixzz1Fjb4d45H

No comments: